CT Indoor Dodgeball | Connecticut Trampoline Parks
READ COURT RULES BEFORE PLAYING DODGEBALL!
- Each team should begin the game with an even number of balls and players
- Headshots are not permitted. Anyone throwing the ball at another’s head will be asked to leave the court.
- You are out if you are hit by a live ball, throw a live ball that is caught by an opposing player, cross or touch the center line, or throw a headshot
- Once out you cannot re-enter until the next game begins
- Once the ball hits anything it is considered a “dead” ball
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands, even if it knocks the ball out of your hands then you are not out
- No holding a ball for longer than 10 seconds
- Only BOUNCE!® sanctioned balls are permitted on the trampoline court
- No kicking the dodgeball
Does Indoor Dodgeball sound like something you might enjoy? Stop in and join the next game today!
Now serving Brewster County, Fairfield County and the surrounding areas.